Empleos de Four seasons
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations for the pool and restaurant in absence of the F&B Manager.
- The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Assistant Director of Finance in maintaining the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Security Officer actively participates in the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and…
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- The ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently is required.
- Learn more by visiting us at:
- The role: The Front Desk Agent/Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and…
- Previous or current experience in a similar role handling the region is preferred.
- The ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently is required.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the region is an advantage, but not required.
- The ability to speak and write Spanish and English fluently is required.
- The Director of Rooms forms part of the Hotel Leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the Hotel or Resort.
- Our Concierge team is dedicated to accommodating guest requests from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Ensures that the look and fit of Employee Uniforms meet exacting standards.
- Repairs textiles throughout the hotel as needed.
Recibe gratis en tu email nuevos empleos para esta búsqueda
Al crear una alerta de empleo o al recibir empleos recomendados, aceptas nuestros términos. Puedes modificar la configuración de tu consentimiento en cualquier momento cancelando tu suscripción o según se indica en las condiciones.