Empleos de Sensata technologies
- The NPD Quality Engineer leads all Quality aspects of new product development, by influencing the customer, the Sensata development team (Design, Process,…
- The Program Manager will be responsible for strategic planning to meet challenging schedules, driving results, and establishing priorities for various project…
- The Inside Sales Administrator (ISA) position is responsible for supporting and maintaining commercial activities that drive both growth and organizational…
- Supply Chain professional responsible of managing procurement of stamping components .
- Direct negotiation with suppliers of delivery, quality and cost…
- Negotiate and contract purchases of raw materials, machinery, equipment and tools as well as spare parts and other items or services necessary for the operation…
- Customer Service is responsible for customer delivery, inventory and overall customer satisfaction for businesses.
- Export control under Sensata regulation.
- Coordinate planners who control production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay…
- The Cash Application (CA) Specialist will be responsible for interfacing directly with our customers throughout the world, both on the phone and via email.
- Provide support in daily activities in the department of direct and indirect purchases,.
- Sending PO's, confirmations, order tracking.
- Advanced learning about in-house and supplier manufacturing technologies.
- Work individually, with a local team or global engineering team on product design…
Recibe gratis en tu email nuevos empleos para esta búsqueda
Al crear una alerta de empleo o al recibir empleos recomendados, aceptas nuestros términos. Puedes modificar la configuración de tu consentimiento en cualquier momento cancelando tu suscripción o según se indica en las condiciones.