We know benefits are important to you, which is why we are proud to offer competitive benefits and programs to help you and your family meet your healthcare and retirement planning needs.
The various benefits offered to employees based on eligibility may include:
• Medical, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance, Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability
• Business Travel Accident, Critical Illness
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with company match, ARC
• Win Share, Sick Pay, Vacation, Paid Holidays
• Additional paid days off for non-tobacco users
• Tuition reimbursement, Leadership development programs
• Training and development resources, Recognition programs, Service awards
Trinity aspires not only to be the employer of choice but also a neighbor of choice. Trinity participates in many charitable organizations including the American Heart Association, Tour de Cure, United Way, plus many more.
Learn more here: https://jobs.trin.net/page/show/benefits
Trinity Industries, Inc. owns businesses that are leading providers of rail transportation products and services in North America. Our rail-related businesses market their railcar products and services under the trade name TrinityRail®. The TrinityRail integrated business platform provides railcar manufacturing, maintenance, and modifications as well as railcar leasing and management services. We also own businesses engaged in the manufacture of products used on the nation’s roadways and in traffic control, as well as logistical and transportation businesses that provide support services to a variety of industrial manufacturers. – menos