Empleos de Sensata technologies
Resultados filtrados por:
Sensata Technologies (deshacer)
- The PMT is responsible to lead the develop and implementation of NPD and CM, through a multifunctional team, that includes working to meet customer specific…
- Ensure that all personnel follow the policies and procedures to keep the workplace safe.
- Supervise and control the production process of critical areas or…
- Partner with site business leaders to develop and drive strategies for talent outcomes and implement business people strategies focusing on the future and…
- The NPD Quality Engineer leads all Quality aspects of new product development, by influencing the customer, the Sensata development team (Design, Process,…
- The Cash Application (CA) Specialist will be responsible for interfacing directly with our customers throughout the world, both on the phone and via email.
- The Data Governance Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining master data including but not limited to Bills-of-Materials (BOMs), Suppliers, and…
- Advanced learning about in-house and supplier manufacturing technologies.
- Work individually, with a local team or global engineering team on product design…
- Keep the physical integrity of the personnel working in site and assets of the company, through the use of tools that allow to control the security inside the…
- The Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant will be responsible for interfacing with the business and our suppliers to ensure smoothly processing of invoices and…
- Coordinate the product returned back from customer; for analysis and warranty return; Create, Receive and Coordinate the returned parts from customer.
Recibe gratis en tu email nuevos empleos para esta búsqueda
Al crear una alerta de empleo o al recibir empleos recomendados, aceptas nuestros términos. Puedes modificar la configuración de tu consentimiento en cualquier momento cancelando tu suscripción o según se indica en las condiciones.