Empleos de Sensata technologies
Resultados filtrados por:
Aguascalientes, Ags. (deshacer)
- The PMT is responsible to lead the develop and implementation of NPD and CM, through a multifunctional team, that includes working to meet customer specific…
- Partner with site business leaders to develop and drive strategies for talent outcomes and implement business people strategies focusing on the future and…
- The NPD Quality Engineer leads all Quality aspects of new product development, by influencing the customer, the Sensata development team (Design, Process,…
- The Cash Application (CA) Specialist will be responsible for interfacing directly with our customers throughout the world, both on the phone and via email.
- The Data Governance Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining master data including but not limited to Bills-of-Materials (BOMs), Suppliers, and…
- Advanced learning about in-house and supplier manufacturing technologies.
- Work individually, with a local team or global engineering team on product design…
- Keep the physical integrity of the personnel working in site and assets of the company, through the use of tools that allow to control the security inside the…
- The Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant will be responsible for interfacing with the business and our suppliers to ensure smoothly processing of invoices and…
- The Compensation Analyst will support the activities of the Global Compensation team.
- They will collaborate with HR colleagues from around the world to help…
- The Cash Collection Specialist will be responsible for interfacing directly with our customers throughout the world, both on the phone and via email.
Recibe gratis en tu email nuevos empleos para esta búsqueda
Al crear una alerta de empleo o al recibir empleos recomendados, aceptas nuestros términos. Puedes modificar la configuración de tu consentimiento en cualquier momento cancelando tu suscripción o según se indica en las condiciones.